Free visitor WiFi at the fair
bauma offers you free wireless Internet access (WiFi) at the Messe München trade-fair center.
Availability is based on the halls, entrances and atrium areas that are being used for the event in question. Bandwidth is up to 1.5 Mbit / sec. and the download volume is limited to 75 MB per user per day.
The reception quality and signal availability depends on structures, exhibits and other sources of interference in the halls and can not be guaranteed.
Using the free WiFi service at bauma is easy:
- Switch on the WiFi function on your terminal device.
- Search for wireless networks and connect to the “messeWifi” network.
- Start your Internet browser.
- Enter any Internet address.
- The portal page of the free WiFi will appear on screen.
- Once you have accepted the legal terms, you may access the Internet.
You only need to register one time during the entire event.
Availability in the outdoor exhibition area is limited to selected hotspots (e.g. entrances, eating establishments).