International bauma Innovation Award
Experience sustainable and cost-effective developments with outstanding practical utility. The best innovations will be honored during the opening ceremony for bauma.
bauma a driving force behind innovationstition
The international bauma Innovation Award is being presented within the scope of bauma for the eleventh time. The competition is a joint initiative between bauma and the following well-known trade associations:
- German Engineering Federation (VMDA)
- German Construction Industry Association (HDB)
- Central Association of the German Construction Industry (ZDB)
- German Building Materials Association (BBS)
The award winners 2016
- The Kramer 5055e, Kramer-Werke GmbH
- SONO Water-Cement Analyzer, Imko GmbH
- Reinforcement of a steel bridge, Leonhard Weiss GmbH Co KG
- Concrete-3D-Printing Technology, TU Dresden, Dept. of Construction Machinery Technology
- Concept Cab - The Future Genius, TU Dresden
- Mecalac MWR, Mecalac France
Awards will be presented to sustainable and cost-effective developments with outstanding practical utility that contribute to energy and resource efficiency and/or humanization of the workplace. In all categories, the innovations submitted must be relevant to the construction, building-material and mining machine industry or to the construction industry and the building-materials industry.
An international jury of representatives from research, industry and the trade press will nominate three innovations in each category. Nominees have been announced at the bauma Media Dialog in Munich on January 19 and 20, 2016. The awards was presented to the winners on April 10, 2016 as part of the opening ceremony for bauma in Munich.