bauma facts: The world's leading trade fair at a glance
bauma is more than the world’s leading trade fair: it is the heartbeat of the industry. It sets the pace. Dynamizes the market. And drives business. With one paramount goal: to always already focus on the next challenge. Because it’s not just about the status quo, but about the future. Because it’s not just about individual perspectives, but about the big picture: the construction, building material and mining machine industry in its full dimension.
bauma: key facts about the world’s leading trade fair.
It is the largest international meeting place and most important multiplier for the industry. The reason: bauma’s global network and digital touchpoints do not only reach the trade visitors at the exhibition itself, but the entire industry around the globe. A reach that is of benefit to both exhibitors and visitors. Because to be present at bauma means to have access to all markets, to all target groups, to all decision-makers.
Key facts about bauma 2016
- 605,000 m² of exhibition space
- 3,425 exhibitors from 58 countries
- 583,736 visitors from 219 countries
- 138,929 visitors from the mining sector
- 1,423 journalists and media representatives from 47 countries
- VDMA Construction Equipment and Plant Engineering VDMA Mining
- Committee for European Construction Equipment – CECE